This is either an in-home visit or a virtual on-line home visit where creative solutions are custom tailored for your design dilemmas such as selecting paint and trim colors, space layout, furniture ideas, lighting options, window treatments, art work placement, styling help, accessorizing, and kitchen and bath finish selections.
This is a good fit for you if:
- You have recently moved, and feel overwhelmed and confused about where to start.
- You are thinking of moving and want to freshen up your home pre-sale.
- You’ve been in your home for a while and are ready for a new look.
- You have a great sense of design style and the time to implement your ideas but would like some feedback and guidance from a professional before you pull the trigger on purchasing.
- A discovery phone call with Robyn.
- An overview of our design philosophy, approach and process.
- Complete walk-through of your home or specific room.
- Recommended list of what needs to be done and specific ideas to enhance your space: built-ins, wall finishes, floor materials, fireplaces, furniture layout, window treatments, color, art, lighting, and new construction and renovation planning.
- Share photos of your space, design ideas from Pinterest, Houzz or shelter publications and fill out our questionnaire.
This is a working session to discover if we are the right fit for your project.
Are you ready for your initial consultation?
Ideal for client’s ready to get started on their design project. A two- hour on-property meeting with Robyn Scott including a complete walk-through of your home, a recommended “scope of work” and specific ideas to enhance your space: built-ins, wall finishes, floor materials, fireplaces, furniture layout, window treatments, color, art, lighting, and new construction and renovation planning. This is a working session to discover if we are the right fit for your project. Robyn will provide an action plan including a suggested timeline, suggested project team members, discuss budget and review our letter of agreement. Robyn will explain our 3 step design process to learn about how we make your design experience rewarding and positive.
The Design Experience
Creating environments specific to our client’s style; transforming light, space, and proportions to update the look and feel
Project vision and Management: supporting you through the design process
Holistic approach- connecting the interior and exterior by collaboration with project design team
Identifying Colors and Surfaces- Feature walls and architectural elements to enhance the overall interior
Ready to Discuss a Project?
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch!