Top 5 ways to bring a Modern Colorado Feel into your home without it feeling like a heavy mountain home! These are great looks for luxury Aspen Ski Homes to Modern Lofts in Denver or any city.
- Easiest- Add FAUX FUR pillows and/or throws. Narrow it down to only 1 pattern in your collection of throw pillows. Restoration Hardware has great organic toned faux fur accessories.
- Add NATURAL TEXTURES like an area rug made out of ANIMAL HIDE. Use a fun color to modernize the look. Kyle Bunting has a beautiful collection.
- WALLPAPER your Powder Room in an ORGANIC TEXTURED wall covering. i.e. natural grass cloth, cork, or a wood veneer wall covering. You can also be bold and go for a printed image of timbers on wall paper.
- For a CHIC CENTERPIECE, collect some aspen branches and group them on your Dining Room table laid horizontally with mercury vase votive candles tucked between.
- Switch out a piece of furniture to be an organic WOOD PIECE– a side table, Entry table, Dining table, or bench. Don’t worry that it may not match other pieces. Go to www.urbanhardwoods.com For further consultation or services contact Robyn at rscott@rsidesigns. For on-line design coaching, join our ROOM WORKSHOP Coaching Club. Contact Robyn at email@example.com.